200字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
200字范文 > NBA球星勒布朗·詹姆斯向毕业生真挚祝福寄语

NBA球星勒布朗·詹姆斯向毕业生真挚祝福寄语

时间:2019-05-06 15:42:12

相关推荐

NBA球星勒布朗·詹姆斯向毕业生真挚祝福寄语

NBA巨星勒布朗·詹姆斯向届毕业生送上了祝福和激励:心系社区,追逐梦想,扬帆起航,改变世界。

Tonight we are celebrating the class of .

今晚我们将一起庆祝届学生的毕业活动。

Every family in America experiencing the critical role our schools and charities play in our lives, and what happens when they shut down.

每个美国家庭都深知学校和慈善在我们生活中扮演的重要角色,以及关闭它们带来的后果。

And in our poorest neighborhood, schools are about much more than learning.

在我们最贫穷的社区里,学校的意义远不止教学。

And places like Akron, Ohio, schools are the most essential service.

在像俄亥俄州阿克伦这样的地区,学校是最基本的公共设施。

They may be the only place that supports you, the only place to protect you, and for many, the only place to feed you.

它可能是唯一能支持你的地方,唯一能保护你的地方,对很多人来说,它更是唯一能吃饱饭的地方。

Our schools are our safety net.

学校是我们的安全网。

Our people build our communities.

社区是大家一起构建的。

To the class of as you celebrate tonight, do not forget your safety net.

届的毕业生,今晚你们庆祝的时候,请不要忘了你们的安全网。

Every teacher, every coach, every pastor, they along with your friends and family got you to this moment.

不要忘了每个老师,每个教练,每个牧师,还有你的朋友和家人,他们所有帮助你走到今天。

And now it is time to go to a new place.

现在是时候扬帆起航了。

It is time to chase every dream, accept every challenge, strive for greatness, honor every promise, and recommit to your community.

是时候追逐梦想,接受挑战,为伟大而奋斗,为诺言而坚持,报答你的社区。

I know thats the last thing you want to think about right now in the place youve been sitting in for the last two months,really I mean the last 18 years for you guys.

我知道这可能是目前你们最不愿意去想的事,你们在这个地方待了两个月,甚至是十八年。

But its the truth, the community needs you, and when I say to the community, I mean your rec league, your church, your youth group, most of all, your school.

但事实上,社区需要你们,我说的社区,我指的是你所在的街区,你的教堂,你的青年组织,还有你的学校。

They need you.

他们需要你。

Most importantly, building your community is how you change the world.

最重要的是,改善你的社区,就是你改变世界的第一步。

Unfortunately the system does not solve the real problem,education, violence, racism, they must be solved in the street.

不幸的是,我们的制度无法解决真正的问题,教育问题,暴力问题,种族歧视,我们需要在日常生活中解决它们。

Class of , I know the last thing you want to hear right now is stay home.

届毕业生,我知道你们现在最不想听到的话就是,待在家里。

Its not my message to you.

但这不是我要对你们说的。

My message is, stay close to home, maybe not physically, but in every other way possible.

我想说的是,心系家庭,也许身不在家,但是心一定要在。

Pursue every ambition, go as far as you possibly can dream, and be the first generation to embrace the new responsibility, a responsibility to rebuild your community.

去追逐自己的志向,不管多远多大,带头承担起新的责任,改善你的社区。

Class of , the world has changed, you will determine how we rebuild.

届毕业生,世界已经改变,你们将会决定我们前行的方向。

And I ask that you make your community your priority.

我恳请你们以改善社区为重。

Congratulations, class of .

恭喜你们。

I love all of you and remember one thing, you e all kings and queens.

我爱你们所有人,要记得,你们都是国王和王后。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。