200字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
200字范文 > 美剧《生命新旅程》第一季第一集Part1

美剧《生命新旅程》第一季第一集Part1

时间:2024-05-27 06:56:44

相关推荐

美剧《生命新旅程》第一季第一集Part1

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

看看他俩

Look at these two.

她从小就梦想着这一天了

Shes been dreaming about this day since she was a sapling.

虽然他是个自大狂

Hes got a tiny stick up his butt.

但不可否认他俩是命中注定的

But you can deny they were made for each other.

斯黛拉

Stella?

你在和谁说话

Who are you talking to?

我以为你在听呢

Thought I was talking to you.

让我猜猜 你们需要一个婚礼蛋糕

Oh, let me guess. You two need a wedding cake.

其实 我们需要一个葬礼蛋糕

Actually, we need a funeral cake.

-没有这个说法 -没错

- Thats not a thing. - Right.

但是我喜欢蛋糕 而这是我的葬礼

But I love cake, and its my funeral.

我的生前葬礼

My living funeral.

我要死了

Im dying.

太遗憾了

Im so sorry.

不 没关系

Oh, no, don be.

我度过了精彩的一生

My life has been pretty amazing.

我没有任何后悔的事

I can honestly say I wouldn change a thing.

自从我被诊断为癌症

From the minute I was diagnosed with cancer,

不论发生什么爸妈都支持我

my mom and dad were there for me no matter what.

-我们支持你 -不论发生什么

- We e here for you. - No matter what.

之后的几年

Over the next few years,

我哥哥艾登鼓励我要向死而生

my brother Aiden encouraged me to live like I was dying.

因为我确实快死了

Because I was.

好样的

Yeah!

我姐姐伊丽莎白从不让我错过找乐子的机会

My sister Elizabeth never let me miss a beat...

即使在我状态最糟的时候

even when I was at my absolute worst.

我的家人一直帮我直面自己的恐惧

My family always helped me face my fears.

死亡看起来就像是下一场伟大的冒险

So that dying would seem like the next great adventure.

你能为我做一件事吗

Would you do something for me?

六年后 我觉得已经死而无憾了

Six years in, I thought I had done it all.

《甜蜜十一月》 2001年

基努·里维斯 查理兹·塞隆主演

你能带我离开这里吗

Would you get me out of here?

但之后 我和姐姐及姐夫迪亚哥一起

But then I was watching this sappy cancer movie

看了这部伤感癌症电影

with my sister and her husband, Diego,

我意识到自己还有一憾没有了却

and I realized that there was still one thing left for me to do --

找到真爱

find true love.

所以停止化疗后

So after I stopped chemo,

我爸东拼西凑攒够了钱

my dad scraped together the money to send me

送我去了爱情的发源地

to the birthplace of love --

巴黎

Paris.

在那里 我穿得像个性感哑剧演员

Where I dressed up like a sexy mime

等待我的真爱出现

and waited for my soul mate to appear.

-我很抱歉 -我很抱歉

- Oh! Im so sorry. - Oh! Im so sorry.

他迷路了 字面意思上的迷路

He was lost -- literally.

你能帮帮我吗

Can you help me?

但也是象征意义上的迷失了

But he was also figuratively lost.

他害怕活着

See, he was afraid to live...

她害怕死亡

And she was afraid to die.

宝贝 不要再接后面那句了

Oh, baby, youve gotta stop adding that part.

我没有害怕死亡

I was not afraid to die.

那我们就按你的想法说

Well just tell it your way.

于是 在巴黎偶遇的两个陌生人

So there we were, two strangers in Paris...

像无事可做的人一样

falling in love the way only two people

坠入了爱河

with nothing else to do truly can.

你知道接下来的故事

You know what happens next.

斯黛拉

Stella?

你愿意和我

Will you spend the rest of your life...

共度余生吗

with me?

我爱你

I love you.

我也爱你

I love you, too.

我找了我的教母波比为我们主婚

So I got my godmother Poppy to marry us.

确实 结婚是个轻率的决定

Sure, getting married was a rash decision,

但最多不过是六至八个月的承诺

but it was only a six- to-eight month commitment tops.

-我爱你 -还不能接吻

- I love you. - Not yet!

"宣布你们正式结婚" 我得说这句

"Husband and wife," I have to say that part.

于是史上最性感的婚姻开始了

And so began the sexiest marriage ever.

我知道你在想什么

I know what you e thinking.

没人能像莎拉·芭瑞黎丝一样每天都享受烛光性爱

Nobody has Sara Bareilles candle sex every night.

但我们做到了

But we do.

因为我们不知道哪天是我的最后一夜

Because we never know if it will be my last night on earth.

真是个美好的故事

That was a beautiful story.

比我预想的要长一点

A little longer than I expected,

但还是美好的故事

but...a beautiful story.

你的人生听起来就像那种浪漫癌症电影

You e life is like one of those romantic cancer movies.

我想免费送你一个蛋糕

I want to give you a free cake.

太感谢你了

Thank you so much.

好吧 我打了癌症牌

Okay. I played the cancer card,

但你得利用好手里的牌

but you have to play the hand you e dealt.

毕竟 我要死了

After all, I am dying.

你不会死了

You e not dying.

抱歉

Im sorry.

你说什么

What did you just say?

溶瘤病毒治疗成功了

The oncolytic virotherapy worked.

斯黛拉

Stella...

你痊愈了

you e cured.

天啊 太神奇了

Oh, my God! Thats amazing!

太感谢你了

Thank you so much!

未完待续

第一季 第一集

不用多说 我的生前葬礼有了全新的意义

Needless to say, my living funeral took on a whole new meaning.

我知道我们之前也有过一样的对话

I know that weve been down this road before...

张医生说我的病情没有缓解

Dr. Chang said that Im not in remission...

我痊愈了

Im cured.

真不敢相信

I don believe it.

爸 别哭了

Oh, Daddy, stop crying.

你弄得我也哭了

You e making me cry.

你妈不会停的

Your moms not gonna stop.

你痊愈我太高兴了

Im so glad you e okay.

谢谢你

Thank you.

你是谁

Who are you?

我是艾登的朋友马琳

Oh, Im Aidens friend Marlene.

她是来提供精神支持的

Shes here for emotional support.

我们那晚尽情狂欢

We got rowdy that night.

连爸都跳舞了

Even Dad danced.

好了 大伙

All right, hey, guys!

我们怎么还拿着这些

Why are we still holding these eulogies

为不会死的人写的悼词

for someone whos not dying?

不如我们干脆烧了它吧

Why don we just burn this thing.

谁来跟我一起 来嘛

Whos with me? Come on!

这玩意点不着啊 好吧 再给我一会儿

This thing is not lighting. Okay, just give me a second.

好了好了 行行行

All right, okay. Okay, fine, fine, fine.

斯黛拉 你应该邀请张医生一起来

Oh, Stel, you should have invited Dr. Chang

好让我们当面谢谢她

so we could have thanked her in person.

这场派对是家庭专场

Oh, this was just for family.

当然了 还包括马琳

And apparently, Marlene.

顺便 我在想着我可以

Plus, I was thinking that I could --

下周专门为张医生办一场派对

I could throw Dr. Chang her own party next week

-而不是请她来这种家庭聚会 -当然 很好

- instead of family dinner. - Of course, yes!

那么 你要如何度过

So... what are you gonna do

你余生的第一天呢

with the first day of the rest of your life?

我不知道 也许我会申请大学吧

I don know. Maybe Ill apply to college.

我认识一个教授可以给我写封很好的推荐信

I know a professor who could write me a good recommendation.

你还好吗 爸

Everything okay, Daddy?

再好不过了 斯黛拉小可爱

Yep. Never been better, Stel-belle.

你觉不觉得我爸今天怪怪的

Hey, did my dad seem weird to you?

没有 你爸只是不那么感性罢了

No, you e dads just not a very emotional guy.

也对 可能是我想多了

Yeah. Its probably nothing.

好了 到了我们私人庆祝的时间了

Okay, time for our private celebration.

播放莎拉·芭瑞黎丝的歌

Play Sara Bareilles.

实际上

Actually...

你介不介意让我们今晚放个假

would you mind if we took the night off?

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。