200字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
200字范文 > 美剧《谍网()》第三季第一集Part1

美剧《谍网()》第三季第一集Part1

时间:2019-04-10 14:35:29

相关推荐

美剧《谍网()》第三季第一集Part1

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

"良心"密码

意大利 蒙帕塞诺

他一上午都在跟我调情

他喜欢你

他谁都喜欢

真好看

印度手工制品

十分精美

是啊

Si.

亲爱的

Amore.

回来了

Ciao.

Ciao.

你每晚都在门廊上等待路灯亮起

因为...

路灯让我想起来时的路

告诉我 到家了

帕娃蒂

Parvati!

我的小甜心 伊莎贝拉

Gioia Mia! Isabella!

我今天买了一样东西 你应该会喜欢

是什么

这个手链来自印度 能驱恶辟邪

我们俩一人一个

因为我们是好朋友

[意大利语]

Migliori amiche per sempre.

永远的好朋友

Best friends forever.

你为何工作那么卖力 我们钱够花

Why do you work so hard? We have enough money.

不是钱的事 我热爱工作

Its not about the money. I like working.

那种仪式感

You know, the... the ritual.

对我来说 如同冥想放松

Its like meditation for me.

我每晚闭上眼睛

I close my eyes at night, and

眼前都是鹅卵石和翠绿的田野

all I see is cobblestones and green fields,

生活就是如此简单

and its just... simple.

与你在纽约的律师工作迥然不同

Far cry from your life as a lawyer back home in New York.

Right.

这里才是我的家 安德里亚

My home is here, Andrea.

有你在处便是家

With you.

贝拉

Bella!

该睡觉了 贝拉

Time for bed, Bella.

但帕娃蒂答应给我读睡前故事

But Parvati promised shed read to me.

走吧

Come on.

读故事去咯

Fantastico.

瑞恩·布斯

Ryan Booth.

幸会 瑞恩·布斯

Nice to meet you, Ryan Booth.

我们该如何放手过去呢

So, how are we supposed to move forward?

我们之间的情感纠葛太深了

Theres just so much between us...

太沉重了

so much weight.

你真想这么做吗

Do you really want to do this?

为我放弃一切

Give it all up for me?

不管你逃到哪里

Wherever you run,

我都会一路相随

thats where I want to be.

我今天说过我爱你了吗

Have I told you I love you today?

没有

No.

你该说

But you should.

一直说下去

Again and again and again.

关灯

Turn out the lights.

带贝拉上楼

Take Bella upstairs.

-小帕 -拜托 照我说的做

- Parva... - Please. Do as I say.

带伊莎贝拉去楼上的浴室躲起来

Take Isabella upstairs and go into the bathroom.

我没懂

I-I don ... don understand.

这枪是怎么回事

What the hell is that?

你想活下去吗

Do you want to live?

你希望你的女儿活下去吗

Do you want your daughter to live?

那就照我说的做

So heres whats gonna happen.

你们俩躲进楼上的浴室

You e gonna go upstairs, get into the bathtub,

我没叫你们 就别出来 懂吗

and stay there until you hear from me. You got it?

快去

Ora!

你好 小帕

Hello, Parva.

还是该叫你艾丽克丝呢

Or should I just call you Alex?

有人想见你

Somebody wants to meet you.

那边怎么了

没事

不必担心

"不必担心"

"Nothing to be worried about"?

去找你哥哥

Go to your brothers.

趁夜色赶紧上路

Drive straight through the night.

无论如何都别停车 好吗

Don stop for anyone or anything. Okay?

永远的好朋友

Best friends forever.

永远的好朋友

Best friends forever.

我得查出幕后黑手

I need to find who sent those men.

我知道你想问我要去哪儿 但我...

And I know you want to know where Im going, but I just...

你以为我想问这个

Thats what you think Im asking?

不 帕娃蒂

No, Parvati.

我想问的是...

What Im asking is...

你是谁

who are you?

瑞士 苏黎世

谢谢

Thank you.

谢谢

Thank you.

护照

艾丽克丝

Alex.

谍网

第三季 第一集

我在这儿等了两天了

Ive been here for two days.

我收买了银行的保安 你一来 他就通知我

I paid a guard at the bank to tell me if you showed up.

你怎么知道我会来这儿

How did you know Id be there?

他们找上你了吧

They found you, right?

他们是谁

Who are they?

两天前绑走谢尔比的那帮人

The same people who took Shelby two days ago.

她还活着

Shes alive.

我们短暂通过话 但...

They put her on the phone for just a second, but...

他们72小时后就会杀了她

they e gonna kill her in 72 hours

前提是我们俩不把他们要的东西交出去

if you and I don give them what they need.

"良心"密码

The Conscience Code?

他们怎么得知这个密码的存在

How do they even know about the code,

还知道在我们手中

let alone that we have it?

在我们手中吗

Do we have it?

在你手中吗

Do you have it?

因为密码本该在安全箱中 记得吗

Cause its supposed to be in that safety deposit box. Remember?

以防万一 我放在了箱子里

I put it there in case of an emergency.

但等我开箱时 密码不见了

But when I went to go open it, it was gone.

-我销毁了 -什么

- I destroyed it. - You what?

我背下来后 就烧毁了密码纸

I burned it. After I memorized it.

你背过了

You memorized it?

-当然 -谢天谢地

- Of course. - Thank God.

你得写下来

You have to write it down.

此事需要联调局参与

Where is the FBI on this?

我就代表联调局

Im the FBI,

我让你写下来

and Im telling you to write it down.

我还以为你不会再回联调局工作了

I thought you were never going back to the bureau.

艾丽克丝 我很愿意下次再和你叙旧

Alex, Id be more than happy to catch up with you some other time,

但现在 听着

but right now... Listen.

如果联调局的人卷入

If I involve anybody else in the bureau,

他们就会杀死谢尔比

they e gonna kill Shelby.

瑞恩 你愿用生命守护密码

Ryan, you would trade your life to keep that code a secret,

谢尔比也是

and so would Shelby.

对 艾丽克丝

Yeah but, Alex,

但幕后黑手有能力找到你

whoever it is, they were able to find you.

他们财力雄厚 手段滔天

Okay? They have money, and they have means.

你打算何时告诉我戒指的事

When were you gonna tell me about the ring?

什么戒指

What ring?

见我之前 你特意摘掉的戒指

The one you clearly took off before seeing me.

我本想等时机成熟 再告诉你

I... I wanted to tell you when the time was right.

艾丽克丝 谢尔比是我妻子

Alex, Shelbys my wife.

我没听错的话

I... I could swear

你刚才说 你...

you just said that you...

娶了我的好朋友

married my best friend.

你这三年消失得无影无踪

Its been three years. You completely vanished.

我都不知道能不能再见到你

I had no idea if Id ever even see you again.

那你就娶了谢尔比

So you married Shelby.

我娶了我爱的女人

I married the woman that I love.

恭喜你

Congratulations.

我不会把密码给你 瑞恩

Im not giving you that code, Ryan.

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。