200字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
200字范文 > 美剧《谍网()》第二季第一集Part242

美剧《谍网()》第二季第一集Part242

时间:2024-04-03 11:36:45

相关推荐

美剧《谍网()》第二季第一集Part242

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

亚历桑德拉·帕里什 我叫马修·基斯

Alexandra Parrish, my name is Matthew Keyes.

我们听说你在找活儿

We hear you e looking for a job.

中央情报局 马修·基斯

我能考虑一下吗

Can I think about it?

你一下这辆车 这个提议就失效

This offer expires the second you step out of the car.

我个人以及为我效力的人都认为

It is my belief, as it is many others who work for me,

联调局待你不公

that the FBI treated you terribly,

最后任你自生自灭

and then they hung you out to dry.

你准备好迎接下一步了吗

So, are you ready for what comes next?

准备好了

Yes.

往昔

现今

-你的咖啡 -谢谢

- There you go. - Thank you.

蕾娜 怎么了

Raina. Whats up?

打来确保你没事

Making sure you e okay.

都结束后 我会更好

Ill be better when its over.

第一场会议后 我有休息时间

Ill have time once they e done with the first meeting.

我就在一栋楼之外

Im one building away.

我给你留了通行证

Ive left a pass in your name.

你还在听吗

Are you still there?

我以为看到了点什么 应该没事

I thought I saw something, but Im sure its fine.

一小时后见 很快就能结束

Ill see you in an hour. It shouldn take that long.

好的 再见

Okay. Bye.

本工作周 金融区依旧繁忙如旧

Monday through Friday, the Financial District bustles

无数商界人士奔走忙碌

with businessmen and women moving at a breakneck pace.

这个周六 虽然办公楼里人去楼空

On this Saturday, the buildings are empty,

但街道上却满是世界领袖的身影

but the streets are full of world leaders

在极高的安保下齐聚一堂

who are gathering under high security

停止G20峰会

共同探讨一个问题

to ask the question

"我们是否应该禁止全球监测行为"

"Should we put an end to global surveillance?"

托德总统偕妻子

President Todd, here with his wife,

第一夫人伊莱恩·托德共同出席会议

First Lady Elaine Todd

他将在稍后的会议中发表讲话

is ready to deliver the keynote address.

帕里什 你是...

Parrish? You e...

是的 很久以前的事了

I was. A long time ago.

你来帮联调局协调峰会吗

You working the summit for the FBI?

不 我只是以民众身份参与

No. Just a civilian.

欢迎入场

Well, welcome inside the perimeter.

G20峰会指挥中心

金融区

纽约

借过

Excuse me.

纽约G20峰会

谢谢你抽空过来 我只有今天在城里

Thanks for coming. Its my only day in the city.

我听说了

Yeah, I heard.

你被选入了总统阁下的每日简报队

You made it onto the presidents daily briefing team.

上周起就任

As of last week.

恭喜

Congratulations.

谢谢

Thank you.

我团队在联邦纪念堂等我 所以...

My teams waiting for me in Federal Hall, so...

-她怎么样了 瑞恩 -艾丽克丝

- How is she, Ryan? - Alex.

你说得对

You e right.

我不该问 抱歉

I-I shouldn . Im sorry.

-不是这样… -不是吗

- It isn … - Its not?

你带来了吗

Did you bring it?

有时候我希望我们能拒绝

You know, sometimes I wish wed said no…

拒绝任务 拒绝这一切

to the mission, to all of this.

没有什么任务 艾丽克丝

There was no mission, Alex.

我们只是在捕风捉影

We were chasing ghosts.

不是捕风捉影 他们只是比我们更聪明

They weren ghosts, Ryan. They were just smarter than us.

你要把东西给我吗

You gonna give it to me or not?

看来她急需你过去

Looks like she needs you.

简报大概会持续15分钟

The briefing takes 15 minutes.

我回来时 你还会在吗

Youll be here when I get back?

请不要在检查站附近逗留

Please clear the checkpoint area.

请不要在检查站附近逗留

Please clear the checkpoint area.

艾丽克丝来电

-喂 -我知道我们不该联系

- Hi. - I know we e not supposed to speak,

但我得求你帮个忙

but I need a favor from you.

想也知道

Of course you do.

我想让你帮我在数据库里做人像匹配

I need you to use the database to run someones photo for me.

艾丽克丝 我不能就这样…

Alex, I can just

如果不重要也不会求你 拜托 谢尔比

I wouldn ask you if it wasn important, Shelby. Please.

怎么个重要法

Important how?

我刚看见了一个死人

I just saw a dead man.

等等 什么人 你怎么会认为他死了

Okay, what man, and what makes you think that hes dead?

因为是我亲手杀了他

Cause Im the one who killed him.

一年前

《天空之力》

中情局总部

乔治·布什中心

弗吉尼亚州 兰利

基斯局长 我看完了这份情报简报

Director Keyes, I was going through this Intel report,

我认为...

and I thought...

跟你当初被中情局招进来的预期不一样吧

Not what you were expecting when the CIA recruited you, huh?

你以为会像007一样酷

Probably thought James Bond,

而不是像麦克·杰志那样的小打小闹吧

not Mike Judge.

《间谍小子》喜剧电影主演

我上一份工作还是在地下室呢

I was in the basement my last job.

你在这里待了多久了

How long have you been down here?

五年了吧

Five...years?

伊利诺伊 芝加哥

杰瑞米·米勒 杰克·伊戈尔系列作者

致乔 杰瑞米·米勒

要写送给谁呢

To whom should I make this...out?

华盛顿哥伦比亚特区

更多树木 减少污染

Ful Stop - Radiohead

马萨诸塞州 波士顿

华盛顿州 西雅图

美国海关 边境管理

欢迎回家

Welcome home.

谢谢

Thank you.

加利福尼亚州 三藩市

弗吉尼亚州 兰利

抱歉我来晚了 我错过了什么

Sorry Im late. Whatd I miss?

我只是在吐苦水

Just me complaining,

你在家肯定听了不少

and you get enough of that at home.

她今天得做探员情况更新

She had to do the agent update today.

-没什么 -绝对不是没什么

- Its fine, really. - Its not fine.

绝对不是没什么

Its not fine.

你能懂谢尔比的心声了 真为你骄傲

You finally speak Shelby! Im so proud of you!

我很满意在总部工作 真的

Well, I am happy at headquarters. I am.

这是份要职 也是我自己跟米兰达求来的

Its a big deal, and I lobbied Miranda for it.

但被要求详细列出

But, being asked to write up

以前的学员的现况 有点不厚道

what our former classmates are doing… its mean.

好吧 我很好奇

Okay, I have to ask.

妮尔麦在亚利桑那州查获了一个贩毒集团

Nimah busted a cartel in Arizona.

艾瑞丝将迈阿密的走私犯绳之于法了

Iris got a conviction on that trafficker in Miami.

布兰登被提升到行为分析部了

Brandon got promoted to behavioral analysis.

而我的工作是写公司的圣诞祝福

My job? The company Christmas letter.

连凯勒布过得都比我刺激

Even Caleb is having more fun than me.

伯克利法学院可不怎么好玩

Berkeley Law? I doubt it.

如果他去了博尔德分校还差不多

Maybe if hed gone to Boulder.

还有艾丽克丝

And then Alex,

几十年来最著名的联调局探员

who was the most famous FBI agent in decades,

也在安保公司当小文员

is also stuck behind a desk at a security firm.

这些人都怎么了

What is wrong with these people?

从《使命召唤》风格一转成了平庸小文员

From "Call of Duty" to carpal tunnel.

你呢

What about you?

不 等等 让我猜猜

No, hold on. Let me guess.

你要在纳斯卡赛车协会当卧底

You are going undercover at NASCAR.

还是潜伏在白宫啊

Or the White House.

不 还是说你在跟碧昂斯巡演

Or no… maybe on tour with Beyoncé.

没错

Yes!

我也不知道什么任务呢

I couldn tell you if I wanted to.

我只知道任务明天开始

All I know is that it starts tomorrow.

在周末前回不来

I don get back until this weekend.

我会陪她一起看电视 别担心

Well, Netflix and I will take good care of her.

总有办法打发时间的

Well make it work.

我不想等他们来点酒了 谁要喝酒

I don want to wait for a drink. Anyone want one?

-多多益善 -我要开车

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。